Course Id :
CERTIFIED INFORMATION RISK MANAGEMENT IMPLEMENTER - BASED ON ISO 27005
This training course enables you to develop a working knowledge of the concepts and requirements for implementing an Information Risk Management process covering Information assets. The training corresponds with the implementation process of the ISMS framework presented in the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Standard. Upon understanding the concepts of Information Risk Implementation, you would have acquired the competence to effectively advise organizations in Information Security Risk Management best practices.
Gorisco has designed this highly interactive training course which is exercise driven based on case studies to help delegates understand the principles, attributes and factors defined in ISO 27005 (Information technology - Security techniques - Information security risk management. Delegates will learn about the requirements of conducting risk management for information security in organizations.
After the training, you will need to sit for the certification exam. Upon successful clearance of this exam, you will receive ‘Certified Information Risk Management Implementer’ certificate and title. This certificate will qualify that you have the professional understanding and practical knowledge to assess and manage risks for information assets.
• Understand concepts of Risk Management and Information risks
• Be ready to implement and enhance the information security in your organization
• To ensure continual improvement of information security practices in your organization
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• The course is meant for those having prior knowledge of any ISMS or fundamentals of Risk Management
• Team Members of Information security, Information Technology, Risk function, Compliance functions
• Privacy and / or Information security officers
• IT & Information Security Consultants & practicing professionals
• ISMS implementors of any Security Standard
Delegates of this training course are required to have a fundamental understanding of risk management and information security. An experience of about 1 year is required to be able to grasp the elements of this course.