Course Id :
Certified Enterprise Information Risk Specialist - CEIRS
Gorisco has designed this training course to prepare you for implementing an effective Information Risk Management extracted from multiple frameworks like ISO 27005 / ISO 31000, NIST Risk Management Framework and other industry best practices. Attending this course allows you to gain a comprehensive understanding of how Risks have to be managed in general, and information risk in particular. On completion of this course, it enables you to establish a framework to safeguard and secure the whole enterprise.
Why should you be CEIRS certified?
1. Practical agile approach to Enterprise Information Risk Management
2. Improves your ability to enhance business resilience and company value
3. Standardize Risk understanding Enterprise wide by keeping it simple
4. Deploy best practices
5. Increased global trust and increase your credibility with stakeholders
After the training, you will need to sit for the certification exam. Upon successful clearance of this exam, you will receive ‘Certified Enterprise Information Risk Specialist’ certificate and title. This certificate will prove that you have the professional capabilities and practical knowledge to implement Risk Management principles and processes based on various global standards and best practices.
The course is certified by FQA International of United Kingdom and will earn you 40 CPD Credits.
• Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of Enterprise Risk Management with specialization in Enterprise Information Risk
• Learn how to interpret, adapt and implement the requirements of industry best practices like ISO 31000 / ISO 27005 in the specific context of an organization
• Understand the operation of the Enterprise Risk management systems
• Acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and continually improving Enterprise Risk management
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Managers and officials working in the risk domain
• Management Representatives of ISO based Management Systems
• IT Managers & information security officers
• Professionals & consultants who intend to practice Risk Management
• Leaders responsible for any management system implementation, maintenance, and maturity in an organization
• Consultants involved in any management implementation and maintenance
• Project Managers driving implementations involving information management
• Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of effective risk management
Delegates of this training course are required to have a fundamental understanding and knowledge of Risk, Information, Security and related concepts. An experience of about 5 years in these areas is required to be able to grasp the elements of this course.