Course Id :
Resilience & Continuity
CERTIFIED BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS PROFESSIONAL
A disaster can strike at any point of time and now one knows how much impact it would create. Moreover, disasters are usually a chain of events impacting the organization and not just a singular one. Many natural disasters, fire incidents, accidents, Information Security or Cybersecurity attacks, and incidents of different nature can impact the organization by disrupting the business operations.
Most of these events are not in our control. Hence, the organization needs to be prepared so that it can respond to such disasters appropriately. Your preparedness can make you stand out in the crowd and predict the future of your business. Robust planning should be done to identify the risks, mitigate them, prevent, or reduce the incidents from happening, minimize the negative consequences, cope with their negative effects and to ensure that you can continue your critical business operations so that the organization and customers do not have any major impact of such outages.
Gorisco has designed this training course to help delegates understand the fundamentals and principles of a business continuity management system (BCMS) based on ISO 22301:2019. Delegates will learn about the structure and requirements of the standard including the BCMS policy, scope, objectives, leadership and support from top management, operations, internal audit, management review, and continual improvement processes.
After the training, you will need to sit for the certification exam. Upon successful clearance of this exam, you will receive ‘Certified BCMS Professional’ certificate and title. This certificate will prove that you have the knowledge on fundamental concepts, principles, methodologies, requirements, framework, and management approach used for business continuity.
• Understand business continuity and the management systems
• Understand ISO 22301:2019 standard and relation with other standards and regulatory frameworks
• Know and understand the implementation BCMS and the principal processes at a higher level
• Know and understand the operations and maintenance of BCMS
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Professionals involved in business continuity management and operations
• Professionals seeking to gain knowledge about processes of business continuity management systems (BCMS)
• Professionals interested to pursue a career in business continuity
• Leaders and managers from business functions who need have a deeper understanding on business continuity
Delegates of this training course are required to have a basic awareness on business continuity.