Course Id :
Resilience & Continuity
CERTIFIED BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT PROBATIONER - ONLY FOR GRADUATING STUDENTS AND FRESHERS
A disaster can strike at any point of time and now one knows how much impact it would create. Moreover, disasters are usually a chain of events impacting the organization and not just a singular one. Many natural disasters, fire incidents, accidents, Information Security or Cybersecurity attacks, and incidents of different nature can impact the organization by disrupting the business operations.
Most of these events are not in our control. Hence, the organization needs to be prepared so that it can respond to such disasters appropriately.
Gorisco understands that it is important not just for the professionals, but also for academic students and freshers to know the concepts of business continuity and how it could help the organizations to mature in terms of their operations. Attending this course will enable them to comprehend the importance of business continuity, basic concepts of a Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS) and how it helps the businesses, society and the whole ecosystem.
After the training, you will need to take 30 mins of certification exam. Upon successful clearance of this exam, you will receive ‘Certified BCM Probationer’ certificate and title.
• Understand business continuity and the management system
• Understand ISO 22301:2019 and its structure
• Understand how business continuity helps the organizations, its people, society and the whole ecosystem
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Academic students doing their graduate courses in any stream and want to learn about Business Continuity
• Freshers who just completed their courses and are interested in gaining knowledge about Business Continuity
College Graduating students and freshers who are new to business continuity concepts can attend this course to learn how BCM helps in continuity and resilience of organizations.