Course Id :
ISO 27701 LEAD IMPLEMENTER
Data protection is becoming very valuable and important in today’s world. Hence, the need of organizations to protect these data is also increasing constantly. Violating the fundamental rights and freedoms of persons or not complying with the data protection regulations can lead to risky situations that could harm the credibility, reputation, and financial status of organizations.
Gorisco has designed this training course to prepare its delegates with the knowledge and skills for implementing privacy in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements. Attending this course allows you to gain a comprehensive understanding of GDPR and industry best practices, such that you can establish a framework which enables your organization to safeguard and secure the privacy requirements of its stakeholders.
After the training, you will need to sit for the certification exam. Upon successful clearance of this exam, you will receive ‘Certified GDPR Lead Implementer’ certificate and title. This certificate will prove that you have the professional capabilities and practical knowledge to implement privacy requirements based on GDPR regulation in an organization.
• Understand the concepts of the GDPR and interpret its requirements
• Understand the content and the correlation between the General Data Protection Regulation and other regulatory frameworks and applicable standards, such as ISO/IEC 27701
• Develop the ability to implement, inform, advise, and monitor compliance with the GDPR
• Acquire the competence to perform the role and daily tasks of a Data Protection Officer in an organization
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Professionals and consultants seeking to prepare and support an organization in planning, implementing, and maintaining a compliance program based on the GDPR
• Members of information security, privacy, incident management, and business continuity teams
• Technical and compliance experts seeking to prepare for a data protection officer role
• Expert advisors involved in protection of personal data
Participants attending this training course are required to have a fundamental understanding privacy, GDPR and a comprehensive knowledge of data protection requirements.