Course Id :
GORISCO CERTIFIED GDPR PROFESSIONAL
5th & 6th March 22
Data protection is becoming very valuable and important in today’s world. Hence, the need of organizations to protect these data is also increasing constantly. Violating the fundamental rights and freedoms of persons or not complying with the data protection regulations can lead to risky situations that could harm the credibility, reputation, and financial status of organizations.
Gorisco has designed this training course to prepare its delegates with the knowledge and skills for understanding the basics of privacy and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The course also helps delegates to prepare for complying with the requirements of GDPR. Attending this course allows you to gain a comprehensive understanding of GDPR and industry best practices for the benefit of your organization and its stakeholders.
After the training, you will need to sit for the certification exam. Upon successful clearance of this exam, you will receive ‘Certified GDPR Professional’ certificate and title. This certificate will prove that you have the professional capabilities and practical knowledge to understand GDPR and correlate to your organization.
• Understand the main requirements and the fundamental principles of privacy
• Know the basics of General Data Protection Regulation
• Understand the obligations, roles and responsibilities of the Data Privacy Officer
• Get to know the approaches, concepts, and techniques of a compliance framework with regard to the personal data protection
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Personnel involved in Personal Data Protection
• Personnel involved in management of Information Security
• Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the privacy principles
• Individuals interested to pursue a career in Data Privacy / Data Protection
Any one can attend this course, even a fresher.