Course Id :
CERTIFIED PRIVACY RISK ASSESSOR
This training course enables you to develop an approach to assess privacy risks. The training corresponds with the NIST Privacy framework and PIA aspects from ISO/IEC 27701:2019 Standards. Upon understanding the approach, you would have acquired the competence to effectively advise organizations in Privacy Risk Management best practices.
Gorisco has designed this highly interactive training course which is exercise driven to help delegates understand the principles, attributes and factors defined in NIST PFW & PIA Controls as per ISO-27701:2019. Delegates will learn about conducting risk assessment for privacy requirements in organizations.
After the training, you will need to sit for the certification exam. Upon successful clearance of this exam, you will receive ‘Certified Privacy Risk Assessor’ certificate and title. This certificate will qualify that you have the professional understanding and practical knowledge to assess and manage risks from privacy point of view.
• Understand concepts of Privacy and its elements for Privacy by design to address privacy Risk
• Readiness to assess Privacy information
• Identify necessary controls in your organization related to security of privacy information
• Ensuring continual improvement for privacy management in your organization
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• The course is meant for those having prior knowledge of Privacy requirements
• Team Members of Information security & Privacy (ISMS / PIMS), Information Technology, Risk function, Compliance function
• Privacy and / or Information security officers, DPO, CPO
• Managers and consultants involved in privacy and data management
• Expert advisors / consultants seeking to master the implementation of a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS)
• Individuals responsible and accountable for Personally Identifiable Information (PII) within organizations
• Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with data privacy regimes requirements
Delegates of this training course are required to have a fundamental understanding and knowledge of privacy domain, management and related concepts. An experience of about 2 years is required to be able to grasp the elements of this course.