Course Id :
CERTIFIED RISK & RESILIENCE PROFESSIONAL
27, 28 Aug, 3, 4 Sep 2022
Understanding risk and resilience is inherently interdisciplinary, multidisciplinary, and requires diverse perspectives. Stakeholders include policy makers, businesses, communities, and citizens, and effective communication among societies, decision makers, and other affected parties - including those who can speak for future generations - is essential to establishing societal resilience in the face of diverse and changing natural hazards.
An integrated and effective approach for both risk and resilience is much needed today to strengthen people and systems’ resilience to improve societies’ overall well-being. With this in mind, Gorisco has designed this training course to prepare you for having a good practical understanding of the Risk Management Principles & Practices that involves various elements of risk management and resilience building in an organization based on multiple frameworks like ISO 31000, ISO 22301, ISO 22316 and other industry best practices. Attending this course allows you to gain a comprehensive understanding of the following areas:
1. Enterprise Risk Management
2. Business Continuity
3. IT Disaster Recovery
4. Emergency Response
5. Crisis Management
This certification course helps our delegates to prepare for understanding the critical aspects of both risk and resilience management in alignment with the requirements of various standards. After the training, you will need to sit for the certification exam. Upon successful clearance of this exam, you will receive ‘Certified Risk & Resilience Professional’ certificate and title. This certificate will prove that you have the professional capabilities and practical knowledge to work on risk management and resilience related initiatives in an organization.
The course is certified by FQA International of United Kingdom and will earn you 40 CPD Credits.
• Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the
implementation and effective management of Enterprise Risk Management
• Understand the concepts and practices of Business Continuity and IT Disaster Recovery and why they are important for the organizations
• Understand about Emergency Response and how it is difference from all others mentioned earlier
• Get the core understanding of Crisis Management, why it is so critical, how it helps the organization to build a strategic capability
• High level understanding of related ISO standards such as ISO 31000 ISO 22301 etc in the specific context of an organization
• Acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing,
monitoring, and continually improving Enterprise Risk management
• Benchmarks your organizational practices with the industry standards and leading practices across the globe
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Professionals involved in risk, security, business continuity management and operations
• Professionals seeking to gain knowledge about risk management, resilience, business continuity management systems (BCMS)
• Professionals interested to pursue a career in risk, resilience, and / or business continuity
• Leaders and managers from risk, resilience and business functions who need have a deeper understanding on these topics
Delegates of this training course are required to have a basic awareness on security or risk management.