Course Id :
Resilience & Continuity
CERTIFIED ORGANIZATIONAL RESILIENCE SPECIALIST & IMPLEMENTER - ISO 22316:2017
28, 29 May, 4 Jun 2022
30, 31 Jul, 6 Aug 2022
10, 11, 17 Sep 2022
Organizational Resilience is the ability of an organization to absorb and adapt in a changing environment to enable it to deliver its objectives and to survive and prosper. More resilient organizations can anticipate and respond to threats and opportunities, arising from sudden or gradual changes in their internal and external context. Enhancing resilience can be a strategic organizational goal and is the outcome of good business practice and effectively managing risk.
This course is developed based on principles, attributes and factors defined in ISO 22316:2017 (Security and resilience - Organizational resilience - Principles and attributes). This course is highly interactive – exercises driven (complete hands-on learning experience). Delivery mechanisms include presentation-based discussions, individual and group discussions based on a case study.
After the training, you will need to sit for the certification exam. Upon successful clearance of this exam, you will receive ‘Certified Organizational Resilience Specialist & Implementer’ certificate and title. This certificate will qualify that you have the professional capabilities and high-level knowledge to implement organizational resilience based on the requirements of ISO 22316:2017 in an organization.
• Understand organizational resilience concepts
• Be ready to implement/ enhance the resilience in your organization
• Understand how Organizational Resilience directly supports vision, mission, values, goals and objectives
• Understand the concept of maturity from business continuity to resilience
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Professionals having prior knowledge or experience in domains like BCM, Risk Management, Crisis Management etc.
• Top and middle management of the organizations
• Professionals involved in programs like Organizational Resilience, BCM, Learning & Development, Employee Engagement, Organizational Development, Business Excellence, Operational Efficiency Improvement, Security, etc.
• Individuals who want to develop their career in Organizational Resilience
Delegates of this training course are required to have a fundamental understanding of business continuity and resilience concepts. An experience of about 2 years in business continuity or resilience domain is required to be able to grasp the elements of this course.