Course Id :
Resilience & Continuity
CERTIFIED BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS LEAD AUDITOR - ISO 22301:2019
14, 15, 21, 22 Oct 2022
9, 10 16, 17 Dec 2022
A disaster can strike at any point of time and now one knows how much impact it would create. Moreover, disasters are usually a chain of events impacting the organization and not just a singular one. Many natural disasters, fire incidents, accidents, Information Security or Cybersecurity attacks, and incidents of different nature can impact the organization by disrupting the business operations.
Most of these events are not in our control. Hence, the organization needs to be prepared so that it can respond to such disasters appropriately. Your preparedness can make you stand out in the crowd and predict the future of your business. Robust planning should be done to identify the risks, mitigate them, prevent, or reduce the incidents from happening, minimize the negative consequences, cope with their negative effects and to ensure that you can continue your critical business operations so that the organization and customers do not have any major impact of such outages.
Organizations are on a continual improvement journey to mature their BCMS. They are aiming to get certified against ISO 22301 to show commitment towards business continuity and its management system. A BCMS Certified Auditor is a formal and independent recognition of your personal competencies and helps to qualify yourself to conduct BCMS audits for a certification body or to conduct an internal audit on BCMS within your organization.
Gorisco understands the importance of an effective audit and has designed this training course to prepare its delegates with the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and the certification process according to ISO/IEC 17021-1 for business continuity management system (BCMS) in compliance with the requirements of ISO 22301:2019. Attending this course allows you to gain a comprehensive understanding of the ISO standard, industry best practices, such that you can establish a framework which enables your organization to continue operations efficiently during disruptive events.
After the training, you will need to sit for the certification exam. Upon successful clearance of this exam, you will receive ‘Certified BCMS Lead Auditor’ certificate and title. This certificate will prove that you have the professional capabilities, competencies and practical knowledge to audit organizations based on the requirements of ISO 22301:2019 and best practices of auditing.
• Understand business continuity, the management system, its requirements and processes based on ISO 22301:2019
• Understand the relationship between ISO 22301:2019, other regional standards
• Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 22301:2019 in the context of a BCMS audit
• Learn the roles and competencies of an auditor to plan an audit, lead a team of auditors, draft reports, and follow up on an audit as per ISO 19011
• Act with due professionalism and integrity during an audit
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• BCM Consultants looking to become a BCMS Auditor
• Internal Auditors responsible to perform and lead business continuity management system audits
• Professionals responsible to maintain conformity with the BCMS requirements in an organization
• BCM Leaders seeking to prepare for BCMS audits
• BCM Coordinators Leaders seeking to prepare for BCMS audits
• Expert advisors in business continuity management domain
• Members of BCM team
Delegates of this training course are required to have a fundamental understanding of business continuity concepts and basic knowledge of BCMS audit principles. An experience of about 2 years in business continuity domain is required to be able to grasp the elements of this course.