Course Id :
CERTIFIED INFORMATION & CYBER SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS LEAD IMPLEMENTER - NIST, USA
This training course corresponds to the requirement in multiple NIST publications for ISMS, RMF, CSF and parts of selective SP-800 publications, you would have acquired the competence to effectively advise organizations on robust Information Security Risk Management practices. The training enables you to enhance your competence and skillsets in the overall information security domain covering information, data, privacy, cloud security, cybersecurity including pertinent governance objectives.
Gorisco has designed this highly interactive training course which is exercise driven based on case studies to help delegates understand the fundamentals and principles of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) based on NIST standard of USA. Delegates will learn about the structure and requirements of the standard including the ISMS policy, scope, objectives, leadership and support from top management, operations, internal audit, management review, and continual improvement processes.
After the training, you will need to sit for the certification exam. Upon successful clearance of this exam, you will receive ‘Certified Information & Cyber Security Lead Implementer (NIST)’ certificate and title. This certificate will qualify that you have the professional capabilities and practical knowledge to implement information security based on the requirements of NIST, USA.
• Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for risk management in the domains of information security and cybersecurity
• Learn how to interpret and implement the requirements of NIST Information security and Cybersecurity in an organization
• Understand the implementation, maintenance and continual improvement aspects in domains of information, cloud, privacy and cybersecurity
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Professionals having prior knowledge or experience in domains like Risk Management, Information Security or Cybersecurity
• ISMS Leaders responsible for information security implementation, maintenance, and maturity in an organization
• Cybersecurity Leaders responsible for information security implementation, maintenance, and maturity in an organization
• ISMS or Cybersecurity Consultants involved in information security implementation and maintenance
• Project Managers driving information security implementation and maintenance
• Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of ISMS
• Professionals responsible to maintain conformity with ISMS NIST requirements
• All members of the ISMS team
Delegates of this training course are required to have a fundamental understanding of information security, cybersecurity or incident management domains. An experience of at least 1 year is required to be able to grasp the elements of this course.