Course Id :
CERTIFIED IT GOVERNANCE & IT STRATEGY PROFESSIONAL - BASED ON ISO 38500
This IT Governance & IT Strategy training enables you to develop a working knowledge to explore and recognize relationships between Business Strategy, IT Strategy & Budgeting in the course of determining IT solutions for the enterprise. The training corresponds with the “Evaluate-Direct-Monitor” process of COBIT5 & ISO/IEC 38500 standards. Upon understanding these concepts, you would have acquired the competence to effectively advise organizations on IT strategy and related best practices.
Gorisco has designed this highly interactive training course which is exercise driven based on case studies to help delegates understand the fundamentals and principles of IT Governance and Strategies. Delegates will learn about the requirements of a robust IT governance for organizations.
After the training, you will need to sit for the certification exam. Upon successful clearance of this exam, you will receive ‘Certified IT Governance & IT Strategy Professional’ certificate and title. This certificate will qualify that you have the professional understanding and knowledge on IT Governance and Strategy.
• Understand concepts of Governance & Strategy from Information Technology perspective
• Learn “Evaluate-Direct-Monitor” Model
• Understand related aspects from COBIT5, CGEIT & ISO-38500
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Business Managers from middle management in organizations where their business model is based on IT service delivery
• Project Managers where their primary projects are IT based solutions – both hardware and software
• Finance, Compliance & Risk function personnel who want to understand relationships between business, information technology, information security & IT budgeting
• Managers and Consultants responsible for ensuring good IT Governance within an organization
Delegates of this training course are required to have a fundamental understanding of IT operations and solutions. An experience of about 2 years is required to be able to grasp the elements of this course.