Fri, 25 Feb|
In times of VUCA, what can we learn from Women about managing Organizational & Personal Resilience?
This discussion is going to be with a Women Panel which includes prominent leaders from resilience and operations background from various renowned organizations. Hear them talk about their experience and advices to the world on personal and organizational resilience.
Time & Location
25-Feb-2022, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm IST
About the event
Since our childhood, we have always seen our mothers, sisters and other women around us handling tough situations and carrying the whole family safely through those times. At Gorisco, we believe that women have always demonstrated excellent capabilities of building resilience in their lives and in whatever they do. It is their inherent capability and there is a lot to learn from women around us – personally and professionally.
This discussion is going to be with a Women Exclusive Panel which includes prominent leaders from resilience and operations background from various renowned organizations. Hear them talk about their experience and advices to the world on personal and organizational resilience. Here is the list of panelists who would grace our event.
- Ms. Ratna Pawan: Transformation Director - Risk Advisory, EY
- Ms. Malini Pant: Executive Director - Resiliency Head for India and Philippines, JP Morgan
- Ms. Padmashree Prasad: VP – Resilience, Barclays
- Ms. Aruna Newton: Global Head - Diversity & Inclusion, Sustainability Governance and Reporting, Infosys
- Ms. Tanya Singhal: Vice President, Business Continuity and Resiliency, Wells Fargo
The discussion will be moderated by our President & CEO – Mr. Deepak Singh.
We look forward to having you with us at the event and take away key learnings with you.
Note: All participants would receive the participation certificate and CPD points.