Course Id :
CERTIFIED INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS LEAD AUDITOR ISO/IEC 27001:2013
In today’s world, Information security threats and attacks have increased and improved constantly. Organizations can create a solid and robust defense against them through proper implementation and management of information security controls and best practices. Information security is also one of the key expectation and requirement of customers, legislators, and other interested parties.
Organizations are on a continual improvement journey to mature their ISMS. They are aiming to get certified against ISO 27001:2013 to show commitment towards information security and its management system. An ISMS Certified Auditor is a formal and independent recognition of your personal competencies and helps to qualify yourself to conduct ISMS audits for a certification body or to conduct an internal audit on ISMS within your organization.
Gorisco understands the importance of an effective audit and has designed this training course to prepare its delegates with the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and the certification process according to ISO/IEC 17021-1 for information security management system (ISMS) in compliance with the requirements of ISO 27001:2013. Attending this course allows you to gain a comprehensive understanding of the ISO standard, industry best practices, such that you can establish a framework which enables your organization to have an effective management of information security.
After the training, you will need to sit for the certification exam. Upon successful clearance of this exam, you will receive ‘Certified ISMS Lead Auditor’ certificate and title. This certificate will prove that you have the professional capabilities, competencies and practical knowledge to audit organizations based on the requirements of ISO 27001:2013 and best practices of auditing.
• Understand the requirements and operations of Information Security Management System based on ISO/IEC 27001:2013
• Understand the relation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, other standards and regulatory frameworks
• Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 in the context of an ISMS audit
• Learn the roles and competencies of an auditor to plan an audit, lead a team of auditors, draft reports, and follow up on an audit as per ISO 19011
• Act with due professionalism and integrity during an audit
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• ISMS Consultants looking to become a ISMS Auditor
• Internal Auditors responsible to perform and lead information security management system audits
• Professionals responsible to maintain conformity with the ISMS requirements in an organization
• ISMS Leaders seeking to prepare for ISMS audits
• ISMS team members seeking to prepare for BCMS audits
• Expert advisors in information security management domain
Delegates of this training course are required to have a fundamental understanding of information security concepts and basic knowledge of ISMS audit principles. An experience of about 2 years in information security domain is required to be able to grasp the elements of this course.