Course Id :
Resilience & Continuity
CERTIFIED BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS LEAD IMPLEMENTER - ISO 22301:2019
16, 17, 23, 24 Sep 2022
18, 19, 25, 26 Nov 2022
A disaster can strike at any point of time and now one knows how much impact it would create. Moreover, disasters are usually a chain of events impacting the organization and not just a singular one. Many natural disasters, fire incidents, accidents, Information Security or Cybersecurity attacks, and incidents of different nature can impact the organization by disrupting the business operations.
Most of these events are not in our control. Hence, the organization needs to be prepared so that it can respond to such disasters appropriately. Your preparedness can make you stand out in the crowd and predict the future of your business. Robust planning should be done to identify the risks, mitigate them, prevent, or reduce the incidents from happening, minimize the negative consequences, cope with their negative effects and to ensure that you can continue your critical business operations so that the organization and customers do not have any major impact of such outages.
Gorisco has designed this training course to prepare its delegates for implementing an effective business continuity management system (BCMS) in compliance with the requirements of ISO 22301:2019. Attending this course allows you to gain a comprehensive understanding of the ISO standard, industry best practices, such that you can establish a framework which enables your organization to continue operations efficiently during disruptive events.
After the training, you will need to sit for the certification exam. Upon successful clearance of this exam, you will receive ‘Certified BCMS Lead Implementer’ certificate and title. This certificate will prove that you have the professional capabilities and practical knowledge to implement a BCMS based on the requirements of ISO 22301:2019 in an organization.
HIGH LEVEL AGENDA:
• Introduction to BC, BCM, BCP, BCMS, benefits
• Important concepts and differences – BC, IT DR, Emergency Response, Crisis Management, Incident Response, Organizational Resilience
• Fundamentals of ISO 22301:2019 and clauses
• Planning for BCMS Implementation
• Setting Foundation for implementation
• Business Impact Analysis
• Risk Assessment (Enterprise Risk Management vs Business Continuity Risk Assessment)
• Business Continuity Strategies and Solutions
• IT Disaster Recovery
• Business Continuity Plan
• Communication during disasters
• Exercising and Testing
• Monitoring & Measurement
• Continual Improvement
• Certification Exam
• Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a BCMS
• Learn how to interpret and implement the requirements of ISO 22301 in the specific context of an organization
• Understand the operation of the business continuity management system and its processes based on ISO 22301
• Acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and continually improving a BCMS
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• BCM Leaders responsible for business continuity implementation, maintenance, and maturity in an organization
• BCM Coordinators from business and other support functions involved in business continuity implementation and maintenance
• BCM Consultants involved in business continuity implementation and maintenance
• Project Managers driving business continuity implementation and maintenance
• Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of BCMS
• Professionals responsible to maintain conformity with BCMS requirements
• All members of the BCM team
Delegates of this training course are required to have a fundamental understanding of business continuity concepts and basic knowledge of BCMS implementation principles. An experience of about 2 years in business continuity domain is required to be able to grasp the elements of this course.