Course Id :
CERTIFIED INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS LEAD IMPLEMENTER (ISO 27001:2013)
16, 17, 23, 24 Jul 2022
In today’s world, Information security threats and attacks have increased and improved constantly. Organizations can create a solid and robust defense against them through proper implementation and management of information security controls and best practices. Information security is also one of the key expectation and requirement of customers, legislators, and other interested parties.
Gorisco has designed this training course to prepare its delegates for implementing an effective information security management system (ISMS) in compliance with the requirements of ISO 27001:2013. Attending this course allows you to gain a comprehensive understanding of the ISO standard, industry best practices, such that you can establish a framework which enables your organization to safeguard and secure their critical information assets.
After the training, you will need to sit for the certification exam. Upon successful clearance of this exam, you will receive ‘Certified ISMS Lead Implementer’ certificate and title. This certificate will prove that you have the professional capabilities and practical knowledge to implement ISMS based on the requirements of ISO 27001:2013 in an organization.
• Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of ISMS
• Learn how to interpret and implement the requirements of ISO 27001:2013 in the specific context of an organization
• Understand the operation of the information security management system and its processes based on ISO 27001:2013
• Acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and continually improving a ISMS
• Understand the correlation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, and other standards and regulatory frameworks
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Information security Leaders responsible for ISMS implementation, maintenance, and maturity in an organization
• Consultants involved in information security implementation and maintenance
• Project Managers driving information security implementation and maintenance
• Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of ISMS
• Professionals responsible to maintain conformity with ISMS requirements
• All members of the ISMS team
Delegates of this training course are required to have a fundamental understanding of information security concepts and basic knowledge of ISMS implementation principles. An experience of about 2 years in information security domain is required to be able to grasp the elements of this course.